The majority of companies use Microsoft Outlook. The Advanced Microsoft Outlook Course is an online training course. It is delivered on a user-friendly system. There is a virtual tutor who monitors your progress and also shows and explains the correct way to perform the task. A Microsoft Certified Academy delivers our training across the Netherlands. Training can be taken in Dutch or English, depending on your preference.
Advanced Outlook Course
The training is delivered online using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs corrects and provides examples to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up-to-date method of delivering interactive online training.
- Archive messages
- Optimise the size of the mailbox
- Export, import a folder
- Manage data file
- Manage rules
- Dealing with Spam
- Share folders
- Group, share calendars
- Create, manage rules
- Manage junk e-mail
- Calendar groups
- Share calendars
- Outlook on the Web (OWA).
Dates and Duration
Start at any time and study on your own time. You can study anywhere with an internet connection and at any time.
You should take your assessment within six months to obtain a CPD Accredited Microsoft Outlook Advanced Certificate (included in the price). You have access to the training program for one year. Please go to the pages if you need to take Beginner or Intermediate training.
- Accredited Microsoft Outlook Advanced Certificate
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Accredited qualification to boost your CV and job options
- Prepared for any assessment at the job interview
- Confident in using Outlook effectively at work
- Work quickly because of this additional knowledge
- Flexible training can be at home or our academy, or a mix
- Flexibility, so you can train in a shorter period if needed
- User-friendly system to make you professionally effective with this software
- Access to the training program for one year.
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Outlook Advanced Certificate on successful completion