Beginner Microsoft Access Course – CPD Accredited
Microsoft Access Beginner is the ideal approach to start with training in databases. The training is given online, with the help of a virtual teacher. The virtual teacher instructs, corrects and gives examples, to simulate that you have a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and modern method of delivering interactive online training.
Purpose of the course
To get basic knowledge of Access Beginner.
- Database Basics: Find out what Access is and how it works. Discover the objects that make up a database.
- You need to know: About your database management system
- You need to know: The Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar Opening a database
- Database objects : Take care of your administration: What would the database be for without the records? Learn to interpret, edit, delete, sort them
- Entering records
- Move in a datasheet/form Edit the value in a field
- Search records
- Delete the value in a field Replace records
- Sort records
- Use of the data
- Basic printing techniques and examples of simple queries.
- Print Preview
- Margins and orientation for printing each object
- Run a query
There are no entry requirements.
Dates and Duration
The training can last longer than three months. During this period we recommend that you complete the assessment (optional) to obtain a CPD-accredited certificate. You also have the option to extend the course if not completed for an administrative fee.
Anyone preparing to work in an office dealing with databases or for personal benefit.
Benefits of the course
- CPD Certificate in Microsoft Access Beginner
- The CPD certificate will increase your CV and your job prospects
- Excellent exercise to show during job interviews
- Confidence in using Access
- Work at a faster pace when using Access.