Beginner Word Course – CPD Accredited
Microsoft Word Beginner Course is ideal for training in MS Word. Microsoft Office Courses is a Microsoft Certified Academy, meaning we only use the latest technology to deliver our fully interactive courses.
The training is given online, with the help of a Virtual Teacher. The virtual teacher instructs, corrects and gives examples to simulate that you have a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and modern method of delivering interactive online training.
Beginner Word Course
- Open a document and move the insertion point
- The text is made easy; enter text and display the non-printing characters
- Manage paragraphs
- Select, copy, move, delete text, undo, redo, repeat an action, save and zoom, and create a new document
- Apply a quick style from the gallery, a theme
- The font colour, capitalization, font and size
- Paragraph jump, align spacing, line spacing, borders and shading, moving, copying text.
- Custom-numbered and bulleted lists
- Page layout, page breaks, headers and footers, page numbering, set, manage and direct line tab stop.
- Different levels in a list, list styles
- Line breaks, hanging dashes, non-breaking spaces, or hyphen
- Find, copy and replace/format text
- Check spelling and grammar, and synonyms
- Create, use and manage an AutoText
Dates and duration
The course can be started at any time. On average, there are 15 hours of learning.
There are no requirements as this commences at Beginner Level. The next level up is the Intermediate Microsoft Word Course.
Benefits of the course
- A training program written by senior Microsoft Partners
- CPD accredited with certification upon successful completion
- Obtain an international qualification to expand your resume and career opportunities
- User-friendly and highly interactive system
- The advanced system used by a Microsoft-certified academy
- Virtual teacher simulates having your own IT teacher
- Training is available online on a flexible hourly basis