The Excel abilities required for employment in finance, accounting or banking are covered in detail in this Excel for Finance Course. Financial professionals from major companies and institutions have taken this training course.
- Tokyo Mitsubishi
- Barclays Bank
- BNP Paribas
- Credit Suisse
- and much more
Additionally, we can train financial consultants and accounting organizations. With the help of our experience, we have created an Excel training course that is both accessible and reasonably priced and is tailored to the demands of people who work in the financial, banking, or accounting sectors. It can also benefit people who manipulate and analyze massive volumes of data and are in charge of doing so.
Excel for Finance Course
The MS Excel training levels provided in this course are tailored specifically for those who work in the financial industry. The course focuses on the fundamental competencies you’ll typically find in a job description for this industry. It’s a great chance to brush up on your Excel skills and prepare for interviews.
A final test is necessary to pass the course and get a passing mark. The instruction is given online and interactively. A virtual tutor function leads the training. The virtual tutor will teach you, provide exercises, correct mistakes, and give finished examples. The virtual teacher simulates having a personal IT trainer. This method of delivering interactive online training is incredibly effective and state-of-the-art. As a result, you’ll get a certification approved by CPD. Microsoft Platinum Partners designed our training system.
The course is designed to focus on the most typical Excel activities found in banking, accounting, and finance positions.
A summary of the program is given below:
- Create business charts to present your data
- Use Sparklines
- Advanced charts
- Using multiple views and worksheets
- Freeze panes
- Advanced Formulas
- Absolute references
- Formatting of Excel documents
- Excel Tables
- Conditional formatting
- Pivot Tables
- Advanced Functions; array formulas, date calculations, lookup functions, time calculations, nested functions, financial functions, IF statements
- Sorting and filtering data
- Pivot Charts
- Solver, Scenarios, Debug
- Auditing your Spreadsheet
- Overview of Macros
- Goal Seek
- Duplicate data entry tables
The course includes lessons from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels.
- Microsoft Excel for Finance CPD Certification
- Internationally recognized Certification that will improve your resume and expand your work prospects
- Learn every aspect of Excel necessary to be successful in Finance.
- The training’s thoroughness gives you a solid basis for building your career.
- Boost your comfort level when using Excel at work
- Increased effectiveness at work