This is a CPD Accredited Microsoft Word Intermediate Level Course. Microsoft Office Courses is a Microsoft Certified Academy, which means we use only the very latest technology to deliver our fully interactive training.
Intermediate Word Course Objective
This course is an Intermediate Word course and is intended for students who have intermediate level skills.
Training Course Format
The training is given online, with the help of a virtual teacher. The virtual teacher instructs, corrects and gives examples, to simulate that you have a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and modern method of delivering interactive online training.
Intermediate Word Course Content
- Create, populate, move tables
- Select, insert, delete rows and columns
- Table Styles
- Perfect and exploit tables
- Merge or split cells
- Convert text to table, table to text
- Calculate in a table
- Use drawing objects and images to spice up your text
- Resize, rotate, adjust, move, copy a drawing object
- Insert, manage, position, package an image
- Graphs; Diagrams
- Impress with photos, charts and diagrams
- Achieve maximum effect with shapes, text boxes, images, etc.
- Drawing object format
- Formatting text in an object/WordArt
- Insert objects from other applications
- Insert Document, Front Cover, Blank Page, Special Characters
- Character spacing and position
- Create and manage a custom dictionary
- AutoCorrect settings
- Statistics and document properties
- Create, protect, use a form
- Work, move long documents
- View and windows
- Use different headers and footers
- Manage automatic page breaks; Manage footnotes, endnotes
- Hierarchy of titles; Overview; Index
Dates and duration
The course can be started at any time. He has an average of 15 lessons.
You must have a beginner level knowledge of Word. You should take Beginner Level if you need to develop these skills.
Intermediate Word Course Benefits
- CPD Accredited Certificate in Microsoft Word Advanced
- An internationally recognized certificate will boost your CV and your job prospects
- Confidence in working with Word
- Ability to work quickly thanks to this knowledge
- Easy-to-use system to build practical skills
- Access to the training program for one year
- Flexible training schedule