Delivered online, this Microsoft Access Diploma is approved. It will be necessary to use Microsoft Access to store and access many records. Access training is the best degree to learn or improve your abilities.
Our school has received certification from the Microsoft Office Academy. We help pupils develop all the abilities required for routine work. The Access Diploma program is a CPD Accredited course, thus, after successful completion of the program, participants will receive this credential.
Microsoft Access Diploma
Format for the Diploma
Online instruction is provided under the supervision of a Virtual Tutor. The Virtual Tutor is your IT trainer by guiding, correcting, and providing examples. Delivering interactive online training in this way is a very efficient and cutting-edge technique. English or Dutch is used for training.
Dates and length
Flexible start and study schedule for studies. You have a maximum of 6 months to complete the Diploma. The average learning hours are 45 hours.
Requirements for the program
This course has no prerequisites for enrollment. It begins at the Beginner level.
Benefits of a Microsoft Certified Academy include:
- Senior Microsoft Trainers have written the training
- The virtual tutor function creates interactive online learning
- Issuance of a Microsoft Access diploma that is CPD accredited.
- The course contains activities that are practical
- The Microsoft Academy awards a CPD-approved Diploma upon completion, enhancing your CV and employment options.