Microsoft Outlook Diploma – CPD Accredited
Microsoft Outlook Diploma
Most companies use Microsoft Outlook. The Microsoft Outlook Diploma provides the necessary skills needed in the office and in many roles. The online training consists of a user-friendly system. There is a Virtual Tutor who checks your progress and also demonstrates and explains the correct way to do the task.
Objective CPD Accredited Diploma in Outlook
- Internationally recognized qualification
- In-depth knowledge of MS Outlook at Advanced level
- Prepare for the job market
- Very confident in using this application.
Microsoft Outlook Diploma Course Format
The training is given online, with the guidance of a Virtual Tutor. The Virtual Tutor instructs, corrects and gives examples, to simulate that you have a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and modern method of delivering interactive online training.
Training can be taken in Dutch or English.
- Outlook Beginner Course
- Outlook Intermediate Course
- Outlook Advanced Courses
Dates and duration
The training is flexible, you can start at any time. The training can be taken at any time. This means that you can study intensively or fit your studies into a busy life. It is recommended that you try to complete the training within 6 months. You have access to the training program for 1 year.
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Outlook Diploma
- Internationally Recognized Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Accredited qualification to enhance your CV and career prospects
- Prepared for an assessment during the job interview
- Confident to use Outlook effectively at work
- Work quickly through this extra knowledge
- Flexible training, study anywhere, anytime
- Flexibility so you can train in a shorter period of time if you need to
- Easy-to-use system to make you professionally effective with this software.